Diddy gets star on Hollywood Boulevard

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Another milestone has been added to the explosive career of mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs. The world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame announced Friday that the rap entertainer is among the 23 chosen to receive stars along Hollywood Blvd. in 2007.

"It's beyond my wildest dreams to think that one day I'm going to be walking down the street and walk past all the different great names, Sidney Poitier to Oprah Winfrey to Frank Sinatra, Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart," Diddy said of the honor. "Just to see my name down there. It's really an honor, it's really humbling."

Diddy, was among 200 nominees submitted to the Walk of Fame committee for consideration. The final list, as ratified by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce board of directors, also include Michael Caine, Matt Damon, Lauren Shuler Donner, John Goodman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert Altman, Erik Estrada, Kiefer Sutherland, Jerry Stiller, Dick Wolf, The Doors, Crystal Gayle, Tim McGraw, LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain, Tim Rice, Lily Tomlin, Mariah Carey, Jamie Foxx and Stu Nahan.

"It's a privilege to honor these performers," said Walk of Fame committee chairman Johnny Grant. "I'm sure their fans and supporters will enjoy attending the induction ceremonies on Hollywood Boulevard."

Here on Streethop.com we have been campaigning to get Tupac that much deserved star on the Walk Of Fame. Read details of how you can help his appeal here - http://www.streethop.com/forum/article159575.html

Diaz

Why doesn't he deserve it? If it wasn't for Diddy wou wouldn't have some of your favorite songs... and I don't mean the ones he rapped on, I mean the ones he produced, like some Biggie tracks.

Diaz said:
Why doesn't he deserve it? If it wasn't for Diddy wou wouldn't have some of your favorite songs... and I don't mean the ones he rapped on, I mean the ones he produced, like some Biggie tracks.

i hope you being sarcastic crimie

and he's the only one on that list WITH NO TALENT - to quote mr. don king, "ONLY IN AMERICA".

Diaz said:
He adopted the lifestyle of white rich folks and he's successful. That's why he gets it.

pclvson said:
i hope you being sarcastic again if not you must be the dumbest mutha fcka on the INTERNET
I don't get it, I've stated my reasoning, you can keep saying I'm dumb and hope I'm being sarcastic, but how bout you just seriously reply to me kk?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.