Diddy finds umbrella holder via YouTube

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Breathe easy, everyone, Diddy announced that his months-long search for an assistant is over. The rapper/mogul launched his search for a new umbrella holder on YouTube, a method that struck many as an odd way of interviewing. I spoke to one of Diddy's former assistants, who says she wishes she’d had the idea first. “It would have made my life much easier if I had YouTube to screen people who wanted to work for him. You have no idea how many people want the opportunity to work for Diddy.” Hmm. You're right, I really have no idea.

At any rate, the lucky winner was announced on Oprah. Heather Thompson, who astutely said, “I understand who the star is in this relationship,” was given the job. But there’s a kicker: Diddy announced he’s actually looking for a total of four assistants. There are three more spots out there, folks. All it takes is a video camera and a dream.

Source: Msnbc.Msn.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.