Diddy Boots Aubrey, D. Woods From Danity Kane

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Danity Kane lost two of its members during the season finale of Making the Band 4 on Tuesday night (October 14), confirming rumors over the past month that the group's standout Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods have been booted, leaving members Aundrea Fimbres, Dawn Richard and Shannon Bex intact.

During a special that ran on MTV the same night, Diddy spoke to the girls and the audience via satellite and gave Aubrey some advice.

"Check this out, baby girl," Diddy said. "See, your attitude is gonna have you in a dark and lonely place. ... What you need to do, at the end of the day, is humble yourself.

"I got love for Aubrey. I don't have any beef with her," he added. "I just want to work with the young lady that I signed, not the person that fame has made her."

According to member D. Woods, the Danity Kane girls have been unhappy for some time. "I don't think any of us has been happy for a long time," she said, who continued by saying Diddy had gotten "caught up in the wrath" of Aubrey.

MTV reports that D. Woods plans to work with another group called the Girls Club. Aubrey, however, has yet to reveal her immediate plans.

"Tonight is a representation of the end of a chapter in my life; it's not the end of the book," Aubrey said in a backstage interview before the finale. "I will do everything possible to make my mark on this industry, and Danity Kane and Puff provided me with this amazing opportunity to go out and really touch people's hearts. I think the way that we were able to inspire people was something that I will never be able to achieve in that way again in my life."

According to MTV, there will be another season of Making the Band.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Fuckin Aubrey, what a dumb bitch. She's totally changed, especially after reading what she said in that one magazine that she was on the cover of. I miss the old her... (I knew her personally)

Farzin

^Usually i'd agree with such a comment but don't you browse that Perez fags website? lol. Don't you love reading shit like this?

I'll be honest. First time i even hear about Danity Kane. I don't watch MTV.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.