Diddy and lox settle feud

Monday ,12th December 2005

After last month’s heated debate with Diddy, The Lox appeared on Angie Martinez’s Hot 97 show on Friday in a much better mood than their last visit.

The reason for this was that Puff had agreed to give the Ruff Ryder’s trio their publishing rights back.

The last time Styles P attended the show, Jadakiss had threatened Puffy with his life and the show descended into chaos. This time around with Sheek accompanying, it was a much more celebratory affair, with no love lost between them and their former boss.

“What he did was sweet. He came back with his offer and I almost jumped out my seat,” Styles said “Basically, he gave us all our publishing back. He didn’t have to do what he did. In the business world, what he did, was like a four-leaf clover. The results was great. He made our business beautiful.”

After the initial clash Styles said he spoke with the Bad Boy honcho on the phone and had a frank conversation. “Before the meeting I spoke to him over the phone. He said, ‘I want to meet up, look y’all in the eye and speak as men. The bottom line is we can fix it.’” Furthermore, Styles said that their whole quarrel was a “miscommunication.” They then assembled today with their lawyers and after a 45 minute meeting came to a satisfactory decision.

The Lox however are still to resolve issues with their current label Interscope in regards to their current contract and the influence that 50 Cent has over the establishment.

Words By Raj Kapone

Source:
http://www.rwdmag.com/articles/fullstory.php?&sid=&id=2308

Rewind Magazine

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.