Diddy Admits That He Doesn't "Own A Whole Jet"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Diddy posted a video message on his official YouTube page on Wednesday (September 10), setting the record straight as to whether he actually owns a private jet or not.

He admitted that he doesn't own a jet, and that he only owns part of one.

The music mogul was recently called out by gossip blogs and newspapers who said he was lying about owning a private plane, following a video blog Diddy recorded which showed him flying commercial because he couldn't afford the sky high gas prices to fill up his jet.

"Gas prices are too motherf***in' high," he ranted, while walking through the airport. "As you know, I do own my own jet, but I've been having to fly back and forth to L.A., pursuing my acting career. Now, if I'm flying back and forth, like twice in a month, that's like $200,000, $250,000 roundtrip. F*** that."

After the message, the Palm Beach Post researched federal aviation records and found no sign of Diddy being the registered owner of any plane. "I have a list of every plane with the name of the owner, and he's not on it," a source said.

Well, Diddy has responded, and admits that he doesn't own an entire jet. In fact, he owns just the wing.

"For the record, here is the truth: my jet is listed under the name Ciroc Obama. I do not actually own the whole jet. I only own a wing," Diddy said in Wednesday's video blog. "The truth is out now. I could not afford a whole jet, I only own a wing. It's my wing. I worked hard for that wing, and it's my wing. The truth is out now. I could only afford a wing."

There you have it. Diddy owns part of a jet, but not the entire thing.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Preach

ray, i doubt you can compare his grievances over fueling a jet plane to regular people's grievance of filling the tank on a car.

raywaters11

diddy is a multi-millionaire tho preach.. i'll prolly never have that much money. 200,000 to him isnt really all that much.

i spend 200 every two weeks on gas
i make around 700 every two weeks
thats almost 1/3 of my pay going to gas alone.
wonder how much diddy makes in two weeks... and he said he only goes that round trip twice a month.. so in a month i'm bettin he makes well over that 200k he's bitchin about.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.