Did Yall De-Mod me?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I removed some mods that were in active, you had performed one mod action in the last month, and one in the month before. If you want your spot back and feel you can be more commited hit me up.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Oh for the record I tried PMing you about it but ran out of time at work. You werent replaced with Big E, if I put you have E will remain, I just noticed you werent too active and thought you didnt want to do it anymore.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Oh Ok, i wasn't active at the time because my Internet was going through connection problems. I feel i can still mod Our Block and StreetHop however now.

Casey

Staff member
speaking of mods, Rukas did you ask the other guys about my proposal for Don't Stop The Music?

_carmi

me, myself & us
KAMIKAZI said:
You would just end up deleting 80% of your own posts.
nah if i'd be a mod i'd be most probably more responsable. i'd have things to do instead of getting bored trying to find things to post on tb.

plus i'm always on the board.

but anyways its a lost case cuz from what i've seen rukas doesnt seem like liking me. he most probably hates me.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Hmm. If anyone should get sympathy is me :(.

Naw on the real, i shouldnt be mod in Streethop as i lost interest in that forum. However in Our Block i feel i still should be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online