Did the new kanye leak???

jbrolax

Im pretty sure it didnt, because it would be on this board already, and i cant find it anywhere.

But my firend is insisting that it did, just wondering. Im assuming it didnt

MOB2K3

on ircspy.com it shows the advance leaked but from last time the album leaked, the advance only had a little of the actual album

(type in kanye west into search box for results)

MOB2K3 said:
on ircspy.com it shows the advance leaked but from last time the album leaked, the advance only had a little of the actual album

(type in kanye west into search box for results)

it had 14 of the tracks on the final album. and one extra. what are u talking about

UnCommon said:
it had 14 of the tracks on the final album. and one extra. what are u talking about

Are you talking about the Advance? Like I said, those songs leaked last summer. The majority of them were recorded long before he even got signed. They aren't going to be on the actual album.

Diddy7 said:
who else thinks that Kayne West is overrated?
depending on the context he can make beats pretty well i cant stand the man but i wont deny it, if he does a song himself i aint as fond of it except for "never let you down" that i loved. the only song from him in fact.

the new kanye west album, which is called "late registration" wont be anything special. He's just gonna put previously recorded tracks. Most of those tracks are from mixtapes and shit. They're pretty good. I got a few and i like them. Kanye's dope.

PEACE

WCsoul said:
the new kanye west album, which is called "late registration" wont be anything special. He's just gonna put previously recorded tracks. Most of those tracks are from mixtapes and shit. They're pretty good. I got a few and i like them. Kanye's dope.

PEACE

Source????? Sounds like horse shit to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.