Did The Luniz make a song with Crooked I?

I've just checked the tracklisting on amazon.com The song 'Girl' is not on the album. There's an hidden untitled track but that's not the same song. Did they never release it officially?

dimos06 said:
I've just checked the tracklisting on amazon.com The song 'Girl' is not on the album. There's an hidden untitled track but that's not the same song. Did they never release it officially?
Don't think so. That's just like the "Regime Life" w/ Lil Mo, Regime track never making the cut for the Thug Lord TNT CD.

BTW I have a question about that Thug Lordz album... Why are C-Bo and Yuk mentioning Richie Rich's name in the thanks? He's not on the album. I mean they say thanks to everybody for having participated to the album (like eastwood, sbg).

Probably the same thing. Tracks were made for the album and didnt make the cut?? Or probably ghost wrote something? I dont know for sure.
It's also like the Thug Lord song from Thug Lord Testament where Yuk says "I'm doing my next song with 8-Ball and Bone, bitch" but there wasn't a single track with 8-ball or Bone on the CD.
Who knows, it could be many reasons though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.