Did The Game really just publiscise 50 Cents and Bow Wows Mother Phone Number?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
This video was posted yesterday.

Seriously are they legit numbers?

lol

[YOUTUBE]WUM3K7CtwGE[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: I've just been watching the related videos, they are having a friendly beef over Madden lol. The Game is currently ranked world #1 on EA's leaderboard, so Bow Wow has challenged him to a game of Madden. If Bow Wow Wins its $100,000 and Mya, if The Game wins its $100,000 and Ciera sucks off every member of his entourage. You heard right.

I'd like to see that on Youtube!

Preach

you probably don't give a shit, but i care to argue that it's not. it's like when people pulled the internet card in online beefs saying "it's JUST the internet". consoles have been on the up this past decade and we're past the simple nintendo shit. they are entertainment systems now and the games are complex as fuck. it's no longer a toy, it's an experience. <insert more corny arguments>.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
WTF, when he calls "50 Cent", it clearly shows he hits the hang up button and then pretends to talk to his people. What a loser.

2Pax

He's ranked 1st for that month, of all time I bet hes not even in the top 20. Look at his record, its 50-4 that means he plays on average no more than 2 games a day during that month, i'm sure you'd have to play a lot lot more than that to get to rank number 1.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
He's ranked 1st for that month, of all time I bet hes not even in the top 20. Look at his record, its 50-4 that means he plays on average no more than 2 games a day during that month, i'm sure you'd have to play a lot lot more than that to get to rank number 1.
That video was was posted 6 days ago. Madden 09 came out 10 days ago. I think it would be alot more than 2 a day in 4 days.

You really need to pay more attention.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
you probably don't give a shit, but i care to argue that it's not. it's like when people pulled the internet card in online beefs saying "it's JUST the internet". consoles have been on the up this past decade and we're past the simple nintendo shit. they are entertainment systems now and the games are complex as fuck. it's no longer a toy, it's an experience. <insert more corny arguments>.
My definition of weird isn't the antithesis of all the corny shit you just stated there. :D

I said it's weird because Madden is a very popular game in the states, it's like a religion. You would think that there are many hardcore football fans/uber gamer geeks who LIVE the game in the US and that they would be better than Game. You would think a rapper like Game would be busy enough not to have time to hone his Madden skills but I guess that's not the case. That is why I think it's weird because there are people who dedicate their lives to gaming.

Anyway, I thought the ranking was all-time. It appears to be just for the last 10 days or so. I guess it's not that weird at all for THOSE reasons, not for the irrelevant shit you said.

toodles. :D

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
He's turning the volume up on the handset.
Are you sure? Cuz at first it shows where the end button is when he shows the number to the camera and then he puts the phone to his ear and its upside down, so he flips it and you can see where the end button is and it seems like he presses it a few times. The screen lights up and then it goes dark.

I just honestly think that, that conversation didn't really happen.

When he hangs up with bow wow's mom, it seems like he presses the same place, no?

I'll watch it again later at night, tonight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.