Did Promoters Dupe Fans With Fake Ne-Yo?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to reports, Ne-Yo’s New York fans are upset after being swindled into paying to watch a fake version of the star perform.

The concert promoter rented out hot-spot Mansion and fans purchased tickets for $35, but Ne-Yo was actually booked to host a party at another club just one block away.

According to event-goers, at 1:30 PM organizers told them Ne-Yo was stuck in traffic.

A fan tells the New York Post, "20 minutes later, the audience was told Ne-Yo was there. Then they put a fake Ne-Yo onstage, but it didn't work, so they finally said Ne-Yo was stuck in the Gulf of Mexico."

A representative for the performer tells the Post, "Ne-Yo was never confirmed to perform at club Mansion that weekend, and there was never a performance scheduled or any contracts signed for Ne-Yo to appear."

Source: Singersroom News

F

fuck do igotta do here

Gulf of Mexico

"Fuck, well..we gotta do somethin. all of these people.." The only thing we could possiblie do is...Ohhh no, no, Im not doin that shit! whys it always me?! this wont ever work"

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
lol i wouldnt have a clue if a fake neyo was in front of me, fuck i wouldnt even know if the real neyo was infront of me

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.