Did Lil Wayne Sample Eminem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sittin' here taking care of some business on the net and I'm bumpin' my Lil Wayne CD "Tha Carter" while I'm working. I'm sittin' here vibing, getting shit done, enjoying the music.

Suddenly a song came on called "I Miss My Dawgs" and I've listened to it about 5 times in a row and I'm 95% sure that the beat samples an Eminem song, but I'm not completely sure and if I'm right, I want to know what song of Em's Mannie Fresh sampled for the Lil Wayne beat. It sounds like it's one of the songs off either The Eminem Show or The Marshall Mathers LP.

Can anyone help me out? I'm thinking it's something like "Saying Goodbye To Hollywood" or "Marshall Mathers" or something like that.

roaches

1. It doesn't sound like any Eminem song to me.
2. If they do sound alike, it's more likely that they BOTH sample the same song, not Mannie sampling an Eminem song or whatever.
3. Stop PMing me everytime I reply to one of your threads.

roaches said:
1. It doesn't sound like any Eminem song to me.
2. If they do sound alike, it's more likely that they BOTH sample the same song, not Mannie sampling an Eminem song or whatever.
3. Stop PMing me everytime I reply to one of your threads.
WTF? The PM I just sent you is the first one I've EVER sent you. I figured the question was answered so no sense in keeping the thread going, figured I'd PM you instead.

WTF is your problem anyway? Why do so many people in here have sticks up their asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.