Did Cam take a shot at Mase on Kanye's "Gone"?

AmerikazMost

"Yes I know you wanna see my demise / You church boy actin' like a thief in disguise"

I didn't notice that until today. It could just be a general term, but seems a little coincidental considering they're not on good terms. What y'all think?

AmerikazMost said:
"Yes I know you wanna see my demise / You church boy actin' like a thief in disguise"

I didn't notice that until today. It could just be a general term, but seems a little coincidental considering they're not on good terms. What y'all think?
Thats kind of backwards cause on "Take Em To Church", Cam described Mase as a thief actin like a church boy in disguse.

Eric

I didn't even notice that shit. But yeah, Cam disses him all over, all the time. I want to see if Mase finally disses back now that he's on G-Unit. I still don't understand what the whole beef's about. I remember when Mase came out of retirement he was on Hot 97 and Camron called him on the radio and was dissin him and during a commercial break Mase was praying about it. I was like WTF?! This man is on crack. Damn, I wish I could find that interview.

FroDawgg

^^^i think it was that when mase left the game, he turned his back on all his friends (cam included), and then when he returned he still kept his distance. i believe that's the jist of it

Eric

FroDawgg said:
^^^i think it was that when mase left the game, he turned his back on all his friends (cam included), and then when he returned he still kept his distance. i believe that's the jist of it
Nah this was 2 years ago. Mase was on to promote welcome back

This beef actually goes all the way back to Horse N Carriage..I think Mase was supposed to be in the video, but then backed out because Cam wouldnt pay him enough and they were supposed to be boys...

I dunno something like that

CoolWaterz said:
This beef actually goes all the way back to Horse N Carriage..I think Mase was supposed to be in the video, but then backed out because Cam wouldnt pay him enough and they were supposed to be boys...

Don't hold me to this, but I heard that Cam smacked Mase in the face right after that

CoolWaterz said:

That's only part of the beef....

Ya'll gotta understand Mase is a pretty grimey guy...in that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else....

When Mase was in his prime with Bad Boy, he brought out Harlem World , had a few albums out and in between him and Kuda Love (his manager) would cheat everyone out of their money or demand too much or give false promises to unknown rappers in Harlem......and then one day, Mase just got up and "left rap'"

What supposedly went down was that back in Harlem, Mase was fucking the girl of some big shot gangsta, and bascially, got caught. So he packed his bags and left, and took two of his boys, Pop Lotty and another guy (forget his name).
Cam'ron - Welcome to New York City: "You get clapped with them hammers/It gets hot here/Ask Mase he ran to Atlanta"

**side not* - You'll hear the name Pop Lotty often in Mase diss tracks these days in Cam'ron - Take'em To Church, Loon - U Heard, Loon - U Ain't A Ryda**

Now after some time passed and both of Mase's boys decided to come back only to get shot and murderd within months of their arrival. After some time, the big shot gangsta hismelf was murdered.

Coincidentlally, this was the same time, Mase decdied to come out of retirement because rap was calling him back. He still had one more album he owed Diddy under contract, so he dropped that "Welcome Back" album.

Now he's with G-Unit and running his mouth. While all the people from Harlem are calling him out. The Diplomats were the first to do this when they called in on radio...Both Cam'ron and Jim Jones kept telling Mase "Tell the people why you really left". I'm not sure how his beef with Loon started, but their going at it too.

A lot of Harlem still dont' like Mase cuz he's the reason two of their people died, and (according to Loon, Cam'ron and Jim Jones) he has yet to visit their families.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.