Did Big Sty ever get a deal yet?

He Dissed The Entire Industry to Get Publicity. for his 2 seconds of internet fame. he's not going anywhere 'n i'll put money on that. if the only way he can get recognition is dissin everybody the nothin gon happen. drrrramean

UnCommon said:
He Dissed The Entire Industry to Get Publicity. for his 2 seconds of internet fame. he's not going anywhere 'n i'll put money on that. if the only way he can get recognition is dissin everybody the nothin gon happen. drrrramean
50 cent did the same thing , remember how 2 rob . . . Where is 50 now :rolleyes:

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
50 cent did the same thing , remember how 2 rob . . . Where is 50 now :rolleyes:
50 was signed to Columbia Records when he did "How 2 Rob".

As for Big Sty, I wouldn't be surprised if he got blackballed by all the artists he dissed.

MAKaveli_10 said:
His chances are way less. Papoose is gonna make it and that is for sure. He is way to talented and all of his mixtapes are bangin for him not to be big.
papoose is on koch tho ........ :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.