Did Anybody Else Notice Jay Z Stole Izzo From Biggie?

I was listenin to victory again and it never really clicked wit me until yesterday when i was listenin to it. Biggie says "M to the izz-h phenomenal gun rest under the vest by the abdominal"

So jay z just took the whole spellin his name wit the izz- (insert letter here) to spell his name...

**adds this to the jay z biting hall of fame**

Bank Robber said:
the whole "izzo" shit has been around for years, i remember Snoop was using it on the Chronic
yea but i dont remember him spellin out anything like big did then jay z stole, jay stole the whole concept pf the izzo song from biggie

ThUg $TyLe said:
Yep he took many lines from biggie, ok can we drop this now?
dont forget Big L, Nas,Snoop Dogg, man im losing count of how many people jay-z has bit

and remember when 2pac got shot in the i aint mad at cha video which symbolized the end of 2pac and the enterance of makaveili, well jay-z decides to do the same on 99 problems to try to enter has seasn carter cuz he did fake his retirement AGAIN

yea 2 me, it's been pretty much a WestCoast thing. So if anything he bit that from the West.

Crooked I had a song on 2 hot 4 radio called Death Rizzo

2pacnbiggie said:
I was listenin to victory again and it never really clicked wit me until yesterday when i was listenin to it. Biggie says "M to the izz-h phenomenal gun rest under the vest by the abdominal"

So jay z just took the whole spellin his name wit the izz- (insert letter here) to spell his name...

**adds this to the jay z biting hall of fame**
that whole izzo shit is westcoast, fucking moron. i don't know exactly where it came from, but i think snoop got it from e-40.

S O F I S T I K said:
You should really think about contacting a pshychiatrist. What you're doing to yourself can't be healthy.
I agree.....you put it a lot nicer than I was about to......ah fuck it........

2pacnbiggie, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. You're not changing anyones minds, your just making repetitive posts. It's disgusting. People bite lines, some more than others, everyone on this board realizes that you don't like it when Jay-Z bites...you don't point out anyone else though, just Jay-Z.....but that's neither here nor there, Jay-Z bites. He admits it, but yet every 3 days you create a new post with breaking news about a new line that you just caught Jay-Z stealing. You're amazing.

do you sit up at night breaking into a cold sweat hugging yourself while rocking back and forth and staring at the floor saying "lord jesus take jay-z away"???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.