Did Akon Really Do It Again?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
In spite of reports from numerous websites on the internet claiming that Akon assaulted another fan, it was said today that these claims are indeed false and should be taken very lightly.

Akon’s publicist made a statement on the assault claim explaining what really happened in the concert footage that circulated on to the net last week.

“As you can see from the full, correct footage, Akon is struggling to find his balance and accidentally knocked into the fan. He did not let her fall and gave her a hug and then they started dancing together. She is smiling.”

“We are shocked to hear that there is a video clip circulating that suggests Akon treated a fan badly during his August 30th performance in Guyana,” a statement from the show’s promoters, Hits & Jams Entertainment, added. “There were no incident reports stemming from the event. Despite a late start, the concert was a tremendous success, and we hope that Akon will come back soon.”

A trial date following a past incident that involved Akon pushing a fan from a concert stage into a crowd has been set for December.

If convicted, Akon could receive over a year in jail-time.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^that's like saying 'i'm going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge and then i'm going to get up and jump off that same bridge right after.'

i think akon already learned his lesson the first time around.

U

Unregistered User

"that's like saying 'i'm going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge and then i'm going to get up and jump off that same bridge right after.'

i think akon already learned his lesson the first time around."

wtf

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.