Diamonds vs The Remix

Which 1?

• Diamonds From Sierre Leone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Remix featuring Jay Z

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shot 21

I really cant decide which song I like better. They are both sicc! Hate on me but I think Kanye West is creeping into my top 10.

I think the intro is much better on the remix, Jay Z has a sicc verse, as well as Kanye, but the original is brilliant as well!

id have to say the remix
and ya the intro for remix is better cause the original sounds like its rushing into the chorus and also i love the transistion from wests second verse to jayz
but both songs are very good

Shot 21

AmerikazMost said:
the original

kanye's creepin up on my list too, but i dont think he's top ten...not yet

Also, why'd you make the thread twice?
Accident. I explain and ask fo rit to be closed. WHy did you post the same answer twice lol.

AmerikazMost

Shot 21 said:
Accident. I explain and ask fo rit to be closed. WHy did you post the same answer twice lol.
lol cause i answered the other one first and i assumed you'd rather the one with the poll not be deleted

Little Skittle

remix...i went to a talib concert a few months ago, and they played the remix to warm the crowd up, and the crowd just went completely insane...ive loved the remix ever since

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.