Devin The Dude "To Tha X-Treme"

Jebus

Was listening and figured why the fuck is this never talked about?? Not more then 3 times Have I seen devin posted about on these forums(all the times by roaches btw)

As I sit here typing the title track pounds through my speakers, And I can't help but ponder on how much of a smokers utopia this cd has become.

If ya'll havent checked in to devin yet, I suggest ya'll cop or d/l dude is hot, A down to earth,potheaded, south cat with serious melody.

PuffnScruff

why dont we talk about it now? because we got it all out of us when we talked about the album when it came out a year or two ago.

yeah this cd is in heavy rotation in my car cd player, but im not feeling this one as much as just tryin ta live... this cd does have some great songs on it but some of the songs are cony and wack.

but i give devin a lot of my respect because he is devin, he just does his own thing whether it is rappin or singing. it is always original as well.

but when i smoke weed and i want to hear devin, i pop in just tryin ta live because of doobie ashtray, lacville 79, refer and beer, and the last song just tryin ta live.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.