devils_advok8 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Flipp

Okay the kid for some reason had access to everything, all about you forum and whatever but he did not break any rules. It was not his fault that the access was giving to him and as far as I know he did not post any of the material from the restricted sites elsewhere. I really do not think it is fair that you ban him for your fuck up. If this is how this place is going to be ran then I really would rather not come here anymore. This is not the same board I once knew. And just so you know, he did not want me to post this because he does not think I should get involved or have people think he asked me to back him up, I just think it is really fucked up to punish the kid for your mistake.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
He should have been banned for the neg repping, he'd neg rep people and pretend to be someone else, he was warned for it and continued to do it.

Then the other incident happened, which for security issues I wont go into, except to say that its been fixed and wont happen again.

Next person to ask about him joins him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.