Detroit Residents Only

This thread is for Detroiters only. Just curious if anyone else has purchased tickets for the Shady/Aftermath concert tour this summer, headlined by Eminem and also featuring D12, G-Unit, Obie Trice and Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz?

The name of the tour is Anger Management 2 Tour and it hits Comerica Park in Detroit on Aug. 12. I got my tix yesterday and was wondering if any other Detroiters are going as well.

Rosco said:
The tour your are referring to is the 'Anger Management 3 (three)' tour. Please excuse my pettyness, it's been a long day. :)
I'm not trying to argue here, but not according to the ad that the Detroit News ran in it's Friday edition last week. There was a HUGE full page ad with Em and 50 both pictured and it read as follows:

COMING TO COMERICA PARK:
Eminem, 50 Cent, G-Unit, D12, Obie Trice and Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz presents...

ANGER MANAGEMENT 2 TOUR
August 12, 2005 @ 8pm

Dave D said:
*shrugs* Eh...isn't the first time they're wrong.

This is why I don't read newspapers anymore to get information. I'd rather watch TV news instead.

Afterall, I'm sure any sports fans in here have heard about the famous Mitch Albom article where he wrote about seeing 2 former Michigan State basketball players at a State Final 4 NCAA game and the game hadn't even happened yet.

P.S. Dave...what's up with those beats?

Dave D said:
little bit of bad news on that front im afraid Jason ..
Yeah, I kinda figured. But it would be nice to know what happened.

I think it's very unprofessional that you and I spent a month discussing this deal, had come to agreed upon terms. You had told me that you'd have the stuff in the mail by April 1st and here it is the 28th and nothing.

I thought you were more professional then that.

Dave D

Well I was in Japan for 2 weeks and only just got back and I met the dude 3 days ago and he said hed changed his mind. PM me if you want to discuss more.

Dave D said:
Well I was in Japan for 2 weeks and only just got back and I met the dude 3 days ago and he said hed changed his mind. PM me if you want to discuss more.
I have PM'd you. Just did so today. Which is why I brought the discussion here because I saw you posting but no response from you in my inbox.

Tell your friend I said what he did is very unprofessional and I hope karma bites him in the ass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.