Detox Downloads

bullshit, that shit aint leaked yet, u prolly downloaded pretox. old dre unreleased productionz and songz made into a compilation.

akae47 said:
As far as I know, most of the Detox songs haven't even been recorded yet
:thumb: From what I know, the only thing that's circulating right now is that famous "19 second snippet" that WAS posted at rapbasement.com

sniper said:
bullshit, that shit aint leaked yet, u prolly downloaded pretox. old dre unreleased productionz and songz made into a compilation.
the songs are described as Detox. But you are probably right, cause I heard of Pretox but never listened to it. Anyway they are good songs!

yeh but they prolly mislabelled ppl do that a lot ya kno. jus to get sum net fame they ll act like they got somethin that aint even out.

*suspect#1* said:
what songs
My Life

Nigga like me feat Jay-z

Zoom feat snoop

Front page stardom feat. Eminem / Hitmann

blaaw feat Hittman / Knoc-turnal

get your money right feat. Jay-z

cops

the watchers II feat. truth hurts

Detox

thats pretox more or less with a few new additionz. dre aint been fuckin wid hittman and knoc as of late or truth hurtz. or snoop.

sniper said:
yeh but they prolly mislabelled ppl do that a lot ya kno. jus to get sum net fame they ll act like they got somethin that aint even out.
But you never know, Loyal to the game I downloaded it,even 1 month before the official release date. But that seems to be a fake.

Tonio1986 said:
But you never know, Loyal to the game I downloaded it,even 1 month before the official release date. But that seems to be a fake.

There isn't even a set release date. Those are all Pretox songs (and if I remember correctly, that one with Eminem is a horrible remix). Anyway, everything you have is fake, rarely do albums leak a month in advance much less 8 months...it's usually 2 weeks in advance.

You'll know the real thing is leaked when it's posted on: http://www.boxden.com/slumz/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Those guys are update it every minute.

Tonio1986 said:
the songs are described as Detox. But you are probably right, cause I heard of Pretox but never listened to it. Anyway they are good songs!
If you're talking about downloading shit off of file sharing services, then you know you can't always trust the music to be what the person claims.

Can't tell you how many times I've seen stuff titled like "Unheard 2pac Song" and you download it, open it and it's like Gwar or some bullshit.

My Life-2001 scrap

Nigga like me feat Jay-z -?

Zoom feat snoop-first song dre and snoop did when they started working together again

Front page stardom feat. Eminem / Hitmann-old

blaaw feat Hittman / Knoc-turnal-from hittmans cd

get your money right feat. Jay-z-games mixtape

cops-funkmaster flex freestyle

the watchers II feat. truth hurts-old

Detox-?

*suspect#1* said:
My Life-2001 scrap

Nigga like me feat Jay-z -?

Zoom feat snoop-first song dre and snoop did when they started working together again

Front page stardom feat. Eminem / Hitmann-old

blaaw feat Hittman / Knoc-turnal-from hittmans cd

get your money right feat. Jay-z-games mixtape

cops-funkmaster flex freestyle

the watchers II feat. truth hurts-old

Detox-?
Lol
Dont get me wrong, im not in that much. I never heard the unreleased tracks of dre.

if ur talkin bout cops as in crooked cops ft truth hurts, cops is not a freestyle, cops was meant to be on the training day soundtrack but got left off.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I've had most of them songs for years. Before Detox was even discussed. So no they're not off Detox.
Note I said most, not all.

sounds like pretox, most of them are on pretox. although Dre did start recording detox then decided to scrap it and gave the beats to 50 cent, game, em, busta and eve

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.