Detox coming September '07!

Fataldawg said:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4703/title.detox-has-a-date

Has a vid of Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont chillin... Dre says its comin in September.. :)

Of course, expect the date to change/get pushed back, etc.
Actually,Bishop says in September,not Dre.But still this is one step closer to believing that its coming.But like everybody else,i won't believe until i get a actual copy.

This album is like my wildest dream,i want it so bad that i cant wait.I might be wrong saying this but i can feel its going to be hands down classic record.Bishop,new up and coming with that talent he has and Dre. the legend,so you already know its gonna be the bomb.Bishop will bring back the west if anybody will,he will do it the right way.Forget Game,his self claimed King of the game.How you gonna call yourself a king and give yourself the recognition when others have to do it if they like your shit.But thats another topic.This is about Detox and churching Bishop Lamont.First The Reformation album is coming.Times Are Hard and Up and Down are two leaked tracks from the album.Does anybody know if he is going to be releasing anymore mixtape before the album?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'll believe it when I see it ripped on Boxden by a reputable member with the thread filled with "props" replies.

Chronic

Cool that it might coming out but to be honest I'm not expecting much. I've only liked a small amount of beats by him the past years.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.