delete my membership

can u delete my username cause i dont want to visit in street hop community cause i dont have time to write here and i dont find this forum so interested anymore than it used 2 be
maybe im too used to underground and older rap cause i dont really care about mainstream and in my opinion this site is full of that nowadays and im not interested

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
can u delete my username cause i dont want to visit in street hop community cause i dont have time to write here and i dont find this forum so interested anymore than it used 2 be
maybe im too used to underground and older rap cause i dont really care about mainstream and in my opinion this site is full of that nowadays and im not interested
You know, you could always help the underground scene that you listen too by starting discussions about them. I mean why wait for someone else to bring it up. Make a move rather just leave.

:idea:

THEV1LL4N

fair enough. but why dont you try and spark a discussion, create a few threads. introduce people and get them talking.

ive been saying it about the west coast scene.

all we hear about the new west on this site is crooked i, occassionally bishop lamont and glasses malone.

we rarely see any coverage of taje, knoc-turn'al and others. before anyone mentions, i know knoc has been around for a few years. but he is meant to be making a comeback.

_carmi

me, myself & us
why don't you just disappear and never come back? wtf delete a membership. who do you think you are? having a username and a password here doesn't force you to be active. sure it'd be nice. but if you don't want to, we won't force you.

masta247

Staff member
There are various threads about more "old and underground hip-hop". Sure there are many people listening to new stuff here as well as many others.

Anyway I'm a bit confused that there's no way to cancel your membership and it's probably the first time I encounter something like that.
Basically you can't make your email address/personal info disappear from Streethop's databases? So even years after leaving you will receive unwanted messages from Streethop?
I don't really remember the agreement but I think that even in Australia (since I assume it's meant to work under Australian law) there are some rights regarding that, no?

Oh and it was nice to see you in some threads.
Bye

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.