delete gallery pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

Jokko20 said:
can a mod or someone delete mine, please?
reason?

Rukas once said "you decided to upload your pics to the gallery, now deal with it"..or something like that...meaning "No, i got better things to do"

beReal said:
reason?

Rukas once said "you decided to upload your pics to the gallery, now deal with it"..or something like that...meaning "No, i got better things to do"
I was bored, lol. Now if you remove them, I wont bother you guys anymore. ;)

_carmi

me, myself & us
i think we should be allowed to add and delete pics form our gallery whenever we want. but then again its rukas who makes the final decision.

_carmi said:
i think we should be allowed to add and delete pics form our gallery whenever we want. but then again its rukas who makes the final decision.
for what it's worth, i second this.

i realize ruk said why upload if you don't want to keep the pic. but if we're here for awhile, maybe we would want to share new pics and get rid of old ones (because of the files size limit). or if you made amistake and uploaded a wrong pic, it wouldn't take a request thread and a mod to go in and delete. anyways, thats my $0.02 ;)

_carmi

me, myself & us
cardella said:
for what it's worth, i second this.

i realize ruk said why upload if you don't want to keep the pic. but if we're here for awhile, maybe we would want to share new pics and get rid of old ones (because of the files size limit). or if you made amistake and uploaded a wrong pic, it wouldn't take a request thread and a mod to go in and delete. anyways, thats my $0.02 ;)
exactly. i really dont see why we cant change/delete our pics. its not hard. and there should be no need of a mod to do this we should be able to do it on our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.