Def Squad's El Nino.

7 Syns

One of the few times that something touched by Redman hasn't been an instant hit with me. However this record grew on me after a couple to the extent where I now bump it regularly and in short, love it.

Keith Murray really shines on this record, more so than Red or E. But to their own due, Red and E hold theirs in whatever track they feature and spit a verse to. The beats that E dished up weren't ear pleasing at first, but now? Ride Wit' Us, Y'all N*gga Ain't Ready, Def Squad Delite are pure flames. While the rest are only a penny short of that mark.

Tracks to check out are definatly the Too Shot featured "Ride Wit' Us", "Rhymin' With Biz" which features Biz Markie. "Can U Dig It", "Y'all N*ggas Ain't Ready", "Def Squad Delite", "Say Word" and "Full Co-operation". And if like them and still aren't satisfied then I suggest you go cop it.

Reviews: http://www.mvremix.com/urban/reviews/1998/def_hugz.shtml

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/rnnr/defsquad.html

Tracklisting:
1. Shower (Intro)
2. Check N' Me Out *
3. Countdown (w/ Jamal & Parrish Smith) *
4. Full Cooperation *
5. (Siminia) WDEF (Skit)
6. Ride Wit' Us (w/ Too $hort) *
7. Rhymin Wit' Biz (w/ Biz Markie) *
8. The Game *
9. World Annnoucment (Skit)
10. Can U Dig It *
11. You Do, I Do
12. Ya'll Niggas Ain't Ready *
13. Say Word
14. No Guest List *
15. President Of Babies Father (Skit)
16. Def Squad Delite

Cover:

Credits:
Production: Erick Sermon, Redman
Executive Producers: Erick Sermon, Redman & Keith Murray
Co-Executive Producers: Kevin Liles & Bernard Alexander

--
peace.

Nice thread buuuuuuuuuuuuuut could you share 2 songs with ''us''. Like the most creative and just a banger. That would be dope and perhaps better for the thread because if those 2 songs can get a person to either download the entire album or buy it this thread can get some more replies and that is what you want right? Newayz I never really checked out def sqaud im kinda late with all that shit so I am asking you to get me into it haha.

7 Syns

A banger would be "Ride With Us" for sure and creative? It's Keith and Red on 2/3 of the lp, they're clinically insane lol.

peace.

lol ok I'll get that haha but I have this problem..Ya know with redman I like him but somehow I never take the time to go to the recordstore and buy one of his albums..I guess I gotta be in ''one of those moods''. I always end up buying something else most of the time something I have never heard of before maybe it's cuz he is redman..and easier to download things from.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.