Def Jux Rapper To See Life Story Hit Big Screen With Shia LaBeouf

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Joining the ranks of Eminem, and 50 Cent,Def Jux rapper, Cage, is slated to have his life story hit the big screen. Cage has been a fan favorite in underground Hip Hop circles for his unrelenting stories of drugs, mental health issues, and abuse told through intricate rhyme patterns and an aggressive flow as witnessed in lines such as "My whole career's been a upstream kayak through blood," and "stuck underground, s**t, I might as well robbed the dead."

Transformer star, Shia LaBeouf ,recently told Spin magazine that he has eyes on the role of Cage, and actually followed the emcee during Cage's tour promoting the release of Hell's Winter. He's been a big fan of the artist, and wants to fully emerge in the character, similar to the methods of accomplished actor, Robert DeNiro,.

"It's kind of like how no matter what film De Niro was making, he was always ready to pull Raging Bull out of his back pocket. Cage is my Jake LaMotta,," he said about his role in the feature film currently sitting idle due in part to the current Hollywood writers' strike.

Meanwhile, Cage is currently at work on a new album, Depart From Me, which features Cage delving into more of a hard-rock sound. Cage was previously affiliated with Eastern Conference, the label owned by the High and Mighty, before moving over to El-P's Def Jux label.

Source-soundslam.com

Casey

Staff member
no disrespect to dude, but....

why the fuck would anyone want to watch a movie about Cage?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.