Deep Cover V Deep Cover

Pick 1

• Dre Dre ft Snoop Dogg - Deep Cover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Pun ft Fat Joe - Twinx (Deep Cover 98)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shot 21

Which Deep Cover do you prefer? The Dre Dre song ft Snoop Dogg or the Big Pun remake called Twinz (Deep Cover 98) ft Fat Joe? They both use exactly the same beats and are both sicc!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Dre and Snoop easy.

The Pun track is nice. Pun is sick on several lines. But Snoop kills that track. And him and Dre have instant chemistry on that track. Throw in the fact it was Dre's solo debut and the fact it was Snoops first ever track. That was 1 heavy debut from DR.

pun has one of the greatest lines ever in that song with the
"dead in the middle of little italy little did they know that they riddled to middle men who didnt do diddly."

when i first heard that my jaw dropped and i played it back about 20 times to memorize what exactly he said.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
CoolWaterz said:
pun has one of the greatest lines ever in that song with the
"dead in the middle of little italy little did they know that they riddled to middle men who didnt do diddly."

when i first heard that my jaw dropped and i played it back about 20 times to memorize what exactly he said.

Yeah that is a wicked line. But all I heard 1st time was "iddddaaalyyyyy diiiiiidddaaalllyyy wiiiiiiddaallly yeeeedalllly". He speaks too quick for me.

but i prefer Now Playing: Dr Dre Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep Cover (Remix 187um) - [03:35m/192Kbps/44KHz/4.93 Mb]

yup, snoop sounds more pissed and theyre verses are better

I like the Dre and Snoop version, hands down

Dre: So what you wanna do?
Snoop: What you wanna do? I got the Gauge, the Uzi and my nickel-plated .22/

classic:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.