Debutants Im looking foward to hearing

7 Syns

Debuts and debutants Im looking foward to listening are

* Bishop Lamont
* Crooked I

I think both of these emcee's are dope, they have a growing arsenol of flows and ever ready lyrics which have definately got rewindables if not quotables. Crossover appeal which will probably soften their approach to music but for the moment I think they have potential to drop a solid debut album

* Saigon
* Rhymefest

Sai has got grimey New York written all over him, I think he is in the wrong era truthfully. Maybe he wouldve been better coming through during Mobb Deep's and CNN haydays? Whatever, I believe though ignorant at times he does have good to solid material. With Just Blaze behind the boards, or atleast exec. producing I will be looking foward to his debut. 'Fest is the same, however change the Just Blaze with Kanye West. Although not as lyrically convincing or a flow which makes you recognize what he has to offer he is decent. Slightly different and potential.

* Icarus
* Quan

Both have significant influences from their upbringers into the game. Ic with Redman and Quan with Nas, both have been rather impressing in the short time Ive heard them and even though I mentioned them last, I wouldn't mind seeing how their debuts develop.

I will not add Stack Bundles, Jae Millz, Jae Hood, Murda Mook and Papoose to the list. Though each have their moments they are many flaws with each which makes me doubt.

peace.

ehh i would of agreed about crooked i like b4 dynasty happened, to me it seems like he's dumbin himself down. i mean he's still good but man he aint crackin like his shit on 19th street compilation

Scoobyffc

after some time of no rotation, im listening to Crooked I again, hes dope, i hope he drops some hot shit .
Concerning the others youve mentioned, I dont listen to them that much, only one i can think of is Saigon, is not the one im looking forward but ima check him out when he drops

im lookin forward to ..... maino, i dunno why i jus taken a liking to him, he aint even the best lyricist or nothin i just think he got that charisma, also techniec........ nuff said.

as for crooked i, like previous poster said he aint that hot nomore, im hardly interested after cali boyz, plus game, lil eazy, yuk, mob, took his buzz.

bishop lamont is nice, we just gotta see if he actually gets to drop, i mean busta still waiting since like late 2003......

HellRazor05 said:
Imma go with J-Hood, Stack Bundles & Papoose. They do have certain flaws like you said but their albums should be hot. I'm not really feelin Saigon.
u heard that j hood joint crunk muzik ?? im feelin that, he aite but he need to make more proper songs, mixtapes should have a balance of freestyles and original songs.

sniper said:
im lookin forward to ..... maino, i dunno why i jus taken a liking to him, he aint even the best lyricist or nothin i just think he got that charisma, also techniec........ nuff said.

as for crooked i, like previous poster said he aint that hot nomore, im hardly interested after cali boyz, plus game, lil eazy, yuk, mob, took his buzz.

bishop lamont is nice, we just gotta see if he actually gets to drop, i mean busta still waiting since like late 2003......
Sniper have you heard any new Crooked I songs?

MOB is wack sorry

PaulyPac said:
Sniper have you heard any new Crooked I songs?

MOB is wack sorry
yes ive heard that song where his voice is chopped and screwed wiggity wiggity wack.

techniec >>> crook as an artist. always has been he just aint been given the platform to shine.

sniper said:
yes ive heard that song where his voice is chopped and screwed wiggity wiggity wack.

techniec >>> crook as an artist. always has been he just aint been given the platform to shine.

Which is that then?

Techniec? nah man

Edit Oh I know what track you are talking about...Follow me? Mixtape track man...

TCD

sniper said:
lol

I'm looking forward too Lupe Fiasco's debut "Food & Liquor" the most.

Also looking forward to Rhymefest, Papoose and Saigon- even if Saigon comes wack, it'l be worth it for the Just Blaze production.

btw, 'Fest only has 1 'Ye produced track. He choose to go to Mark Ronsons label instead of Kanye's G.O.O.D label.

PaulyPac said:
Which is that then?

Techniec? nah man

Edit Oh I know what track you are talking about...Follow me? Mixtape track man...
to be honest crook kinda lost his edge after he started doin all this 'chea, boss' type rhyming, if u check his 2 verses on game mixtape ull know what i mean

gun down and lowryder.............. compare the lyrics, gun down was hot, lowryder wasnt really sayin anythin, i dunno think i expected crook to outshine everybody on that but it didnt happen for some reason.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.