deathrow records

Been away for a while,

can anyone update me on them?

Website not found.
I saw a mioxtape they are releasing of some dude i never heard before. also had LAKE coming soon on it.

Anyone?

They released on July 11, remastered, digipack, bonus DVD editions to Murder Was The Case and Tha Doggfather. So i don't know. The package say Death Row Records, not Koch but anyway, DR is officialy dead, i think. :confused: :mad:

Telekinesiz said:
They released on July 11, remastered, digipack, bonus DVD editions to Murder Was The Case and Tha Doggfather. So i don't know. The package say Death Row Records, not Koch but anyway, DR is officialy dead, i think. :confused: :mad:
Koch is the distributor.. and not a good one at that. suge should of never signed a distribution agreement with them because koch never does big numbers

the warlord mixtape should be out in a week or so..
suge will be exec produce the pac/face album....they will be involved in the upcomong 2pac TEN album....death row east is in full motion..everything lake does is basically deathrow east
koch/deathrow is rereleasing records and releasing compilations like the dr dre classics cd and i think i saw somewhere a compilation called "ghetto mix" ... without any promo...its part of the contract with koch....suge will probably sign a major deal early next year to release new solo albums

Eric

I wouldn't doubt some exec being dumb enough to hire Suge at some point hoping to bring in money. But as for Deathrow, it's defunct. It's been nothing since Amaru Ent took the right of all the Pac material. There are some internet label more professional than Deathrow was.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.