Death Row to release another greatest hits CD

I saw a commercial on BET today advertising its release next week. It's definately coming out. My only question is, on the Very Best of Death Row.......Why is there a Kurupt and Petey Pablo song? Though I fuck wit Kurupts music, that is not a "classic" and is not a legendary Death Row track......Seems kind of a waste of track space where as they could've added another sick track from back in the day.

SkItZoSkAmZ said:
I saw a commercial on BET today advertising its release next week. It's definately coming out. My only question is, on the Very Best of Death Row.......Why is there a Kurupt and Petey Pablo song? Though I fuck wit Kurupts music, that is not a "classic" and is not a legendary Death Row track......Seems kind of a waste of track space where as they could've added another sick track from back in the day.
It's a bonus track, you never know, they could have put it on the CD to let people know that it's a fresh start for Death Row and maybe release a solo album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.