Death Row Greatest Hits Tracklist

For those who care, me not being one of them, this only made me laugh more at how pathetic death row is.

01. Against All Odds
02. California Love (remix)
03. Gin and Juice
04. Nuthin' But A G Thang
05. Ambitionz Az A Ridah
06. Who Am I (What's My Name)
07. Let's Play House
08. Regulate
09. Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)
10. New York, New York
11. Let Me Ride
12. What Would You Do
13. Afro Puffs
14. Off Tha Chainn ft. Petey Pablo & Kurupt (*Bonus Track*)

This has the same tracklist as the last "DeathRow's Greatest Hits" album, except it's shortened to one disk with the biggest songs and 1 bonus track, which is probably wack as fuck. Seriously, Suge needs to just declare bankruptcy, sell DR, get the fuck out the business and just hang it up.

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Yeah youre right. In comparing with the link Confucius gave there are a couple of songs missing, but if you don't have those songs allready then there is something wrong with you. :)
ofcourse i have them songs just on diffrente cd's and i only posted in this thread becouse to me best of death row and greatest hits dosent have the same tracklist...

WCsoul said:
why doesn't he focus and spend money on Kurupt's album??!?!?! I just dont get it.
Exactly, but that's what Death Row depends on now, they're past... Dre, Snoop, Pac... it's been quite a while since they released any new shit. I agree he should leave the nineties where it belongs and bring Death Row into this century, release some new material.

xxx

Actually, half of the tracklist was not on the greatest hits.

against all odds
ambitionz az a ridah
California Love (remix)
Let's Play House
Regulate
New York, New York
Off Tha Chainn ft. Petey Pablo & Kurupt (*Bonus Track*)

Still have all the songs except the bonus track, wont be buying it unless its like 7.99 or cheaper at best buy or circuit city.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.