Dead Prez -Hell Yeah Vid

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Excuse me if i am behind time , way behind time , because of the fact that the song came out quite along time ago with the video, but i only watched it for the first time this afternoon i thought the video was really fucking funny as well as god damn interesting with some of the things they do (fiction obviously , interesting never the less) . Anyways i was wondering if there were more rap / hip hop videos of this calibre , cause this one was excellent. :thumb: :thumb:

thanx

sorry if it was posted before

Zimbabwe said:
Excuse me if i am behind time , way behind time , because of the fact that the song came out quite along time ago with the video, but i only watched it for the first time this afternoon i thought the video was really fucking funny as well as god damn interesting with some of the things they do (fiction obviously , interesting never the less) . Anyways i was wondering if there were more rap / hip hop videos of this calibre , cause this one was excellent. :thumb: :thumb:

thanx

very tight vid does anyone have the song in mp3? i cant find it i tried to download it buts its a different version with diff beat

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Are the videos on launch.

The song is on their album, RBG. Along with a version with a Jay-z verse. I don't like J, but he's good on it. Pick it up. We should support DP.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zimbabwe said:
I Live in Africa ... no way i get shit delivered here ^^^
I don't see why not.

But those in the UK or US aint got an excuse.
I've got the cd but I'm not gonna waste my time finding it and ripping it. I've got a lot of cd's and they are not organised. It'd take me hours to find it.

Zimbabwe said:

thanx

Shit dog dont know about a video similar to it, but I can tell you about the movie they got the concept from. The movie is called Gang Tapes. I thinks it's probly one of the best movies you never heard of. It's real cheesy but it's so damn cheesy that it's a good ass movie. Anyway it's an L.A based film and done basicly just like the dead prez video, it even starts off the same way, with the white folks vacationing with the camera then it gets jacked,and the story is then being viewed from this lil boys gangs perspective, great film! Reccomend everyone who loves a good hood movie to watch it atleast once, so go rent it or something.
I give it :thumb: :thumb: !

Yea dont know any other vids like it but the concept is from gang tapes

the video was cool, i liked the end with the cops with pigs heads and then them wakin up from a bad dream

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.