Daz & Kurupt ARE back together????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't believe it at first, but then I read this over at dubcnn.com:

IT'S TRUE!!!!!!! It's been in motion over the last week, starting with Bigg Snoop Dogg announcing his West Coast Conference he's going to call on the site and saying he wants to involve everybody from the West, followed by Kurupt making it public that he's down to get down with Daz & Snoop again.

Today, Daz Dillinger made the final step by announcing on Julio G's K-Day that he's ready to move on and get back with Kurupt.

This is the best news in a LONG ASS TIME, Daz & Kurupt, Kurupt & Daz, back together. It remains unclear whether Kurupt is still signed to Death Row, and what the situation with the other members such as Bad Azz, Nate Dogg etc is. However they are trying to patch things up with Jayo Felony, 40 Glocc and such.

We'll keep you updated on this, this is huge news for the West Coast, and the rap game in general. I'm sure the two still have the same chemistry they used to have before the break up.

D.P.G.C. 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.