Dante

Dante thats a serious accusation u are making
If the book was mine, i would admit it. There would be no shame in admitting it,
Im actually humbled you think im capable of writing it, but its alot deeper than anything you will ever hear outta of my mouth.
Rukas, whats the story with this guy persecuting me?
He should be banned. I think he's a little perturbed in the head.

R u crazy? seriously...
How is it spam?
I first heard about the book from this site!!!!
Then i checked out the site, and have been passing the word along.
Whats wrong with that, seriously?! Ur beginning to piss me off.
Even if the book was mine, wouldnt i have a rite to talk about it, u fucking delinquent?
Rukas, whats up with ur boy?
He's stalking me or something, id like to hear your input

lmfao... not to get into this, but i dont believe he wrote it... usually if someone is gonna promote something of their own, they hit all the boards, tell us about their shit and then BAM.. gone.. with ilke 2 or so posts.. this guy has 77 and i havent been hearin about it bein promoted on all the other boards, peace

There is a book out.
Its called 2pac Lives.
U may purchase it from the publisher directly now, or they say it will be out in Barnes n Nobles in about 3 months.
Dante insist the book is my own, and i am merely using this site, of all places, to what i guess "milk individuals out of their lunch money" i believe he put it.
I have no affiliation with the production of this book.
I would simply like to know why he keeps closing all threads involving discussions of the book.
Rukas, you know who i am, i got banned for some utter bullshit like 3 weeks ago, and never complained shit about it.
This wierdo , Dante, is saying i wrote the book, and says i am using this site to garner revenue, as ludicris as that sounds.
Anytime a random member wants to discuss the book, hater boy closes the thread.
Whats good with that man?

i am merely using this site?

Post in entirety what i said!
Not some half assed attempt to put words in my mouth.

That sounds like i was trying to say im using this site to put the word out about the book man.

U dont have an argument.

Spamming the book. Talking about a book coming out is spam?
Talking about a book in general is spam? Other members post about it, its content, and u call that spam?

Your only option is to find out more about the book. U act like the book is the boogeyman... are you afraid of the book?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
the fact that you defend this book tp the end illustrates your affiliation. that and the fact that a solid 1/3 of your posts are about it. like i said, i don't endorse this shotty ploy to make money off of 2pac's name and moreover use the bogus alive theories from this board's former death section to do so.

to you, as i have asked previously, you already made several posts about the book. new ones are not needed. you made your point, now let it rest.

like i said, I am also weary about ordering the book. Thats why I havent, im the most skeptical person alive.
But when members of the board are asking about the contents, i think we all would be interested in hearing about it.
Hell i wanna know what the book is about as much as them.

Preach

if someone is interested in reading that tupac still lives in cuba or jamaica, they need their heads checked. if you fail to see that, you might need a little check yourself lol. no one's gonna purchase that book, but insecure teenagers who fail to differ fact from fiction. it's that simple.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Heres the real, I know youre imcomingharder, your silly to admit it cause I may yet ban you for that when I get home. If you log on and find yourself not banned, this is your final warning. Spam about the book again and you will be banned, I dont care if its your book or not, stop spaming it. End of story.

fair enough.
my only deal is when other members bring it up for discussion.
Are we not allowed to discuss the book period?
Define spam.
I stopped posting links to the book a while ago.

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
if someone is interested in reading that tupac still lives in cuba or jamaica, they need their heads checked. if you fail to see that, you might need a little check yourself lol. no one's gonna purchase that book, but insecure teenagers who fail to differ fact from fiction. it's that simple.
No one asked for your opinion.
what right have you to call someone crazy or immature?

This Board Is becoming a joke I can remember a time not so long ago when u could actually have some fun on this board ok the same threads are getting boring but everybody should have the freedom 2 write wot they want(within guidlines) u cant personal opinions cloud judgement on matters like this, peace.

Dave D

someone delete that thread in the death forum about the book .. it was the last thread made in there and is the first thing you see at the top of the life forum .. look like an advert :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.