dANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear "presidentz" how come that everytime i am trying to start up with a debate, "Dante" is always closing my thread...? I mean everytime i have a question.. he closes it.. You can see it yourself... Also He talks bad about me and my family, Him and "BAnkrobber"...

Bankrobber said : maybe his mom wont allow him to download music on her computer
Dante said; maybe he should light her on fire while she sleeps.

To me that is insulting....

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
does he insult you on tb? on own his on time thru IMs n etc.

and can you link us to that insult so nobody thinks you made it up.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Vibez said:
Bankrobber said : maybe his mom wont allow him to download music on her computer

what are you talking about? show me where i said that.

you're just mad that i closed your post. grow up.

Vibez said:
Dear "presidentz" how come that everytime i am trying to start up with a debate, "Dante" is always closing my thread...? I mean everytime i have a question.. he closes it.. You can see it yourself... Also He talks bad about me and my family, Him and "BAnkrobber"...
Nothing against you but your threads weren't all that. Either you posted up retail songs or you asked weird out of world question that had less sense.

G.Litt

U Hate Me? I Care!
Vibez said:

Wow you should see how Dante makes fun of me and cuts me up... sometimes I cry myself to sleep due to his insults... :mad:

And he is suppose to be my friend. I dont think he is, he just a big ol' meanie....

ill-matic

i love it how everytime a complaint is made about one of the OG's, the person that speaks out against the OG is made to look like a total fuckwit and is clowned on until slowly the thread becomes rubbished by sarcastic comments like "BAN DANTE LOL", leading to its closure. WTF? respect what the dude has to say, don't be such fuckwits.

ill-matic said:
i love it how everytime a complaint is made about one of the OG's, the person that speaks out against the OG is made to look like a total fuckwit and is clowned on until slowly the thread becomes rubbished by sarcastic comments like "BAN DANTE LOL", leading to its closure. WTF? respect what the dude has to say, don't be such fuckwits.
The guy is clearly a stupidass. He posted "Unconditional Love OG" and Dante edited it and put "RETAIL" in its place and Vibez had the nerve to say " dante why are you not lettin me share the og?".

Obviously if Dante put "RETAIL", that's the reason he can't share it. And on top of that, it wasn't even the OG, it was the GH version.

This guy has been banned numerous times, check his pics, he's that "carnal" faggot.

ill-matic

Diaz said:
The guy is clearly a stupidass. He posted "Unconditional Love OG" and Dante edited it and put "RETAIL" in its place and Vibez had the nerve to say " dante why are you not lettin me share the og?".

Obviously if Dante put "RETAIL", that's the reason he can't share it. And on top of that, it wasn't even the OG, it was the GH version.

This guy has been banned numerous times, check his pics, he's that "carnal" faggot.

lol. i stand corrrected

PLEASE PROCEEED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

PuffnScruff

ill-matic said:
if your going to quote me you could at least do it correctly:laugh:

do you know what a joke is?

the only fuckwit here is you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online