Danny Boy Album might be on the way

Hmmm anyone else think Suge Knight is gonna make money of Danny Boy's American Idol experience if he gets to be one of the finalists.

Hes might release his shit to make some extra money

Thommo

Street Soldier
Danny Boy is trying to pursaude Suge into finally getting round to releasing and album. But he is also concentrating on his own artist "Mike Boog" who will be releasing a Gospel Rap album. Peace

THUG-7

How can i watch that american idol. how does he does Danny boy sound, does people vote for him on american idol ? cos he has a nice voice.

I have supported Suge through thick and thin for the last 7-8 years, but the fact is that Suge had an artist (Crooked I) with a buzz that was near Games buzz, and Suge dropped the ball. So no I don't think Suge will take advantage of it, but man I would love to see a Death Row album by anyone (including Danny Boy) drop ASAP.

I have never seen American Idol, so does anyone know when the fans start to vote? There should definitly be a link or info in this forum so we can vote him to victory.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.