Danger Doom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
is this CD sposed 2 be edited or did I get fuckin jewed? Cuz theres no PA sticker, but it doesnt say anywhere that its edited. But everythings fuckin bleeped throughout it.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
jesus christ stfu w/ that shit advocate, I dont wanna hear that shit - dont take shit so personal

and Destroyer - no, the lack of a PA sticker is a dead giveaway that the CD has no cussing. Meaning that the artists didnt cuss enuf/at all in the tracks. Every time I see an edited CD, they have labels all over it that let U know its edited. Thanks for trying to be a smartass. :thumb:

Bigg Limn said:
jesus christ stfu w/ that shit advocate, I dont wanna hear that shit - dont take shit so personal
dont take shit so personally? how the fuck else am i suppoesed to take it? half of my family is jewish

ill shut up with it, when i stop seeing it

roaches

It's censored to reflect the fact that's it based off of cartoons and TV shows - the Lois from Family Guy vocal sample at the beginning should give that away.

Limm should apologize.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
roaches said:
It's censored to reflect the fact that's it based off of cartoons and TV shows - the Lois from Family Guy vocal sample at the beginning should give that away.
I knew it was based around that w/ the cartoons on the back and all that shit [especially since theres stickers all on the packaging saying shit about Adult Swim]...I didnt know that'd mean it's edited tho.

roaches said:
Limm should apologize.
I said nothing offensive, therefor I shouldn't apologize. Not my fault he took it to heart. Half my family's mexican and people talk shit about mexicans all the time around here, it doesnt make me fuckin cry about it. Get over it, there's more important things in life than words son.

roaches

I said nothing offensive, therefor I shouldn't apologize.
You made a stereotypical reference to another ethnic group. Someone from that ethnic group took offense. You don't get to decide whether you're offensive or not, the people who hear what you say have that freedom.

heart. Half my family's mexican and people talk shit about mexicans all the time around here, it doesnt make me fuckin cry about it.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
roaches said:
You made a stereotypical reference to another ethnic group. Someone from that ethnic group took offense. You don't get to decide whether you're offensive or not, the people who hear what you say have that freedom.
I made no stereotypical reference to ANYBODY - and if I did it was towards myself. I wasnt using it as a derogatory term, I was using it as slang - act like Im the first to do so.

And yes, people have the freedom to decide if what I say is offensive - I also have the freedom to call them a fucking liar since I know what I'm saying, and I know what offensive is.

roaches said:
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Never said they do - but hey, this is life. Shit happens, get over it.

Anyways thank U for answering my question, Im closing this before this gets blown any more out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.