Damn you can pick up albums for cheap on Amazon these days...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Capital Punishment [Audio CD] Big Punisher [Audio CD] £4.36

The Big Picture [Audio CD] Big L [Audio CD] £4.64

A Long Hot Summer [Audio CD] Masta Ace [Audio CD] £6.29

Yeeeh Baby [Audio CD] Big Punisher [Audio CD] £2.45

Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous [Audio CD] Big L £4.63

AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted [with Bonus EP] £3.00

Straight Outta Compton [Audio CD] N.W.A. £2.65

Endangered Species [Audio CD] Big Punisher £2.90

I think I'll wait 10 years to buy an album from now on. ;)

Bobby Sands

Have them all already.Still great value.Lets compare to my local HMV here in Ireland

Death Is Certain-Royce Da 5'9=€29.99
R U Still Down-2Pac=€25.99(other times ud see this for a tenner there)
Searching For Jerry Garcia-Proof=€29.99
Whos Hard-Big Shug=€29.99
Here to Save You All-Chino XL=€29.99
The Gift-Bizzy Bone=€29.99

They do have alot of good rap albums for cheap but i dont why they charge so much for random albums like the above.I think it might be because they only have one copy of each of these albums in the shop.If they have only one copy of an album left,they seem to push the price up so if some one really wants it they'll pay that much for it.What a joke.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Have them all already.Still great value.Lets compare to my local HMV here in Ireland

Death Is Certain-Royce Da 5'9=€29.99
R U Still Down-2Pac=€25.99(other times ud see this for a tenner there)
Searching For Jerry Garcia-Proof=€29.99
Whos Hard-Big Shug=€29.99
Here to Save You All-Chino XL=€29.99
The Gift-Bizzy Bone=€29.99

They do have alot of good rap albums for cheap but i dont why they charge so much for random albums like the above.I think it might be because they only have one copy of each of these albums in the shop.If they have only one copy of an album left,they seem to push the price up so if some one really wants it they'll pay that much for it.What a joke.

I had a few of those albums before. But back when I was a teenager I used to leave the cd's piled on top of my stereo. Most of them ended up scratched to fuck. So now I'm buying albums I never picked up.

As for Masta Ace - I downloaded it :eek: :eek:

I did order it, it's still on order only been a year or 2, from Play.com. I prefer Disposable Arts anyway.

Bobby Sands

I did order it, it's still on order only been a year or 2, from Play.com. I prefer Disposable Arts anyway.
Your still waiting?Shit thats a long time.

When they charge those prices i listed,then u can see why people resort to downloading.Still, i buy most of my albums.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Your still waiting?Shit thats a long time.

When they charge those prices i listed,then u can see why people resort to downloading.Still, i buy most of my albums.
Yep. I haven't shopped in HMV for about 10 years though. Play.com or Amazon affiliates all the way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.