DAMN!!! Eminem...

if eminem leaves so does hip-hop....hip-hop has no one to fall back on if eminem leaves there is not one person that can save it...not saying that eminem is all that hip hop has but if eminem goes i think sales will dramatically decrese and hip hop will be on a verge of trying to find some one to save it....if u remember when pac and big died hip hop lost its spark...eminem came along with funny but real stuff that white america (80% of hip hop is bought by white kids) car relate to thus saving hip hop in the eyes of the media and sales have since gone threw the roof comapared to years before...and no i am not saying that eminem saved hip hop but him, jayz, nelly, ja rule :))) saved it from dying after pac and bigs deaths i belive...now just my opinion but i know i will be flamed on it

luciano24 said:
if eminem leaves so does hip-hop....hip-hop has no one to fall back on if eminem leaves there is not one person that can save it...not saying that eminem is all that hip hop has but if eminem goes i think sales will dramatically decrese and hip hop will be on a verge of trying to find some one to save it....if u remember when pac and big died hip hop lost its spark...eminem came along with funny but real stuff that white america (80% of hip hop is bought by white kids) car relate to thus saving hip hop in the eyes of the media and sales have since gone threw the roof comapared to years before...and no i am not saying that eminem saved hip hop but him, jayz, nelly, ja rule :))) saved it from dying after pac and bigs deaths i belive...now just my opinion but i know i will be flamed on it
actualy the sales would be more even amoung certain artists from differnt lables, if it wasnt for the "monolopy"

he needs to step outa rap, then when he gets replaced by the next hip hop poster child who can hopefully represent hip hop in a more respectful manner

I wanna see him collaborate with some real hip hop mcs. I remember a while ago Encore was suppose to be a double album with the first cd just solo tracks and the second the same but a few more collaborations. I don't see him mix it up with different mcs on his albums. I mean u don't see Nas, Jigga, IT, Royce ect... on his album. Just wack ass D12, Obie (he's nice), g-unit, Dre (usually they have great chemistry). He seems to feature on a lot of mc's album but why is that?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
If Eminem fucks up the song he's supposed to do with Tech N9ne and Lynch Im gunna be fucking outraged. Ill have to find the bastard and assrape him myself..give the fuck something to write a new "Ass Like That" to or some shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.