damn anybody know what the hells up with this?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
most of the time when i go do long replies on shit i try to remember to copy the shit before i hit send because for some reason the thread its goin to gets lost, or im logged out (even though im set as automatically logged in, because of this type of shit) or some invalid or error shit. but i have trouble rememberin that shit and i just typed up 6 or 7 paragraphs for this one thread and by the time i hit send i knew i should of copied it but couldnt hit stop on it and so then i was 'Please log in or register' and it took me 3 or 4 times of loggin it for it to say i was logged in and let me do anything. and wtf happened to when u go to make a post, and ur not logge din, u follow the links by loggin in and then it sends the post. it just always gets fuckin lost. its fuckin shit that i have to rethink everythin and my points,details and examples for shit i already put down and i usually dont have the time

is this shit somethin with my comp/settins and shit or is anybody else had these problems?
peace

erm, maybe u need to make some cookie/privacy adjustments? i dont really know because it doesnt happen to me, do you click the box when you sign in 'remember me'? if you dont click on that and maybe if you look at a different web page that may happen...sorry if this doesnt help :(

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yeah theyre good and shit, as far as i can tell. it doesnt happen to me unless im on like a reply page for a long time, if im on the main page and leave it there for a long ass while i can come back and refresh and its cool. ive had it set on 'remember me' shit for months now because of it not stayin logged in and fuckin me with the same shit but now its back doin it.

this time was odd though in that i had to log in a few times for it to work it was like my cookies had been turned off but it was all good. fuckin Conspiracy mayn ;)...

Amara

Yeah that happens to me, but only when I use public computers and the "remember me" isn't on. It's fucking annoying when it happens though.....:(

I've just been doing the same as you, clicking "copy" just in case. Dunno what else would help.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.