Dame Dash/Jay-Z/Rocafella Records

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
So, what's the deal on this? Is there no more Rocafella, did Dame Dash leave?....I've been out of loop on this.

WCsoul it's hardly beef. It's business.

There may be minor problems between Jay & Dame but really, that is just some personal shit that everyone's got with each other, nothing big.

Ay-G

Seems to me he's just jealous. Jay-Z wasnt even suppose to be where he is right now. Damon signed him in just to be a rapper and eventually drop him. I think he expected the Def Jam position....but hey, thats just me.

I've got a moving image of Jay-Z (the person you got respect to cuagh if you got respect for him then you shouldn't be here) hitting a girl now lets see how much respect you got for the man lol

-=ArtofWar=- said:
I've got a moving image of Jay-Z (the person you got respect to cuagh if you got respect for him then you shouldn't be here) hitting a girl now lets see how much respect you got for the man lol
Sometimes you need to strong-arm a ho'.

Beanie's mother - while accepting she cannot foretell the future - seems to think that Dame is Beanie's preferred option as it is Dame who has held Beanie & his family down through all the drama.

ahh fuck, he shudve stuck with jigga, jay couldve promoted his shit bigger like bleeks got a swizz beatz for his 1st single, jigga made it happen. :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.