Dame Dash is saving Hip-Hop

ARon

Bad thread title but whatever. Dude is putting in work and doing great things with great artists.

I'll get more into this later but I was hoping other people have been watchin the creativecontrol videos, are up on center edge terrirtory and other artists and groups, and see what hes doin with DD172.

I'll post some video and shit later

roaches

creative control is great - but i'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for center edge territory to actually materialize. if anyone could make it happen, though, it's probably dame. he's always been the man: state property, the diplomats, blakroc - he has a terrific track record at bringing talent together.

ARon

creative control is great - but i'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for center edge territory to actually materialize. if anyone could make it happen, though, it's probably dame. he's always been the man: state property, the diplomats, blakroc - he has a terrific track record at bringing talent together.
Yeah I'm skeptical about CET as well but watching the vids and stuff you just get that feeling like it's motown up in DD172, and artists are down for whatever. I can see Mos and Spitta being all for it, I'm more worried about Jay Electronica cus he never releases shit. I hope Dame pulls through with it though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.