Daddy Yankee Hospitalized

Daddy Yankee Hospitalized
Body: Latin superstar Daddy Yankee was hospitalized due to acute viral syndrome and dehydration after completing several promotional events related to his album release, "The Cartel: The Big Boss", and in-store promotions.

All of Daddy Yankee's public appearances have been cancelled for at least one week, including his performance at the "Bling Blineo Concert" at Shea Stadium, and his appearance at the MTVtres Puerto Rican Day Parade Float this weekend. Daddy Yankee wants to thanks all his fans for their support.

SOURCE: http://www.myspace.com/daddyyankee

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
when i first read the title thread i thought it was intentionaly done cause i posted this thread a little while ago on how he thought that no gangsta would ever touch him or kill him and there are no such things as gangstas in the rap game so i thought maybe it acctually happend..that some "gangsta" got to him...and..that he got proven wrong lol...oh well...

Oh haha yea now that you say that I recall you posting that a while back haha, Naw sorry for the confusing title. He's just exhausted I guess.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.