Da BackWoodz?

anyone know when they album comin out? i think they shit hot, they got a different style from all the other ATL niggaz. they new single that samples willy wonka is the shit lol

i thought that shit was already out, well at least it shoulda been out by this time. i looked at cduniverse.com and cdnow.com and they both did not have anything for "Da Backwudz". And that is actually how they spell their name so when u go search again maybe ur results will drastically change with only a slight name change.

Shit but def keep me posted i was really wanting to hear what else these two had to say.

************* said:
both their singles have more than 2 people on them
dude that link i posted, thats there official site, it says theyre a duo, how much more proff do u need man?

you gonna luv me has only 2 rappers...thats the only single i know of

i know they a duo... i belive u, saw the site

you gunna love me has 3 guys on it

and i dont like the look of it has 4 i think..

i think its the other guys from rowdy records. but there is more than 2 guys on both they singles. listen to them again.

************* said:
i know they a duo... i belive u, saw the site

you gunna love me has 3 guys on it

and i dont like the look of it has 4 i think..

i think its the other guys from rowdy records. but there is more than 2 guys on both they singles. listen to them again.

Ok well im just going off what i saw of the making of the Video/Video itself. And there was only the two in that...im almost positive man but shit where are the people that actually know about this group where in hear just talking about shit we barely know about.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.