D12 selling commemorative T-Shirts in aid of Proof Forever Foundation

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem and his "band" D-12 are selling a line of t-shirts to raise money for the family of rapper Proof, who was a member of the rap collective and their longtime friend.

Available for order at www.bigproof4ever.com, the shirts feature Proof’s likeness on the front and the words "Big Proof Forever 1973-2006" on the back. Eminem sported the shirt at the funeral service held for Proof, who was shot and killed in a Detroit nightclub last April.

The t-shirts are priced at $20, with all proceeds benefiting the Big Proof Forever Foundation. A commemorative Big Proof Forever poster is also being sold on the Web site for $45.

During Tuesday night’s surprise appearance with Busta Rhymes at the BET Awards, Eminem honored his slain friend by wearing a t-shirt that read "Shady" on the front and "Proof Forever" on the back.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
~Vindictive~ said:
the racist Em has enough money to spare so he can give proofs wife the money...what about proofs victim:rolleyes:

Get over it. Making a racist comment when you are a kid does not make you a racist. Can you honestly say you have never made a racist comment ever.

And why should Eminem give up his own money to Proof's family? He is trying to make a contribution for his friend, but he doesn't have to do anything.

The.Menace

Staff member
Why should Em give money to that family if they need it? Well, he seems to care, doesn't he? At least he acts as if he cares, well go ahead and proof it. I don't donate no money to a rappers family, I won't. Sorry, but if I donate money, then I'll give it to people that really need it and I do believe there are families with much bigger sorrows than a rapper's family. I'm sorry, but people in Africa are starvin.

And why should Eminem give up his own money to Proof's family?
If eminem, a long time friend, doesn't give up money for Proof, why should I do it....? *Btw, don't trip, I won't give him any money, I'm just tired of multi millonairs askin people that earn 1000$ a month workin 48 hours a week to donate*

THEV1LL4N

The.Menace said:
Why should Em give money to that family if they need it? Well, he seems to care, doesn't he? At least he acts as if he cares, well go ahead and proof it. I don't donate no money to a rappers family, I won't. Sorry, but if I donate money, then I'll give it to people that really need it and I do believe there are families with much bigger sorrows than a rapper's family. I'm sorry, but people in Africa are starvin.

If eminem, a long time friend, doesn't give up money for Proof, why should I do it....? *Btw, don't trip, I won't give him any money, I'm just tired of multi millonairs askin people that earn 1000$ a month workin 48 hours a week to donate*
fuk u, dont u hav a heart. dont u feel anything.
so what if they they work like 2 days a week, they got there themselves. been thru the hard times and achieved their goals in life.
proof had 2 steal things and sell them wen he was little to survive and make some money sop that him and em could get the money to get sumwhere in the rap industry. now look at where they got.

from the gutter to the top! they earned it, went thru the hard times, whereas u probably was brought up in better conditions and in a better place than them, u most likely havent even struggled 2 get to where u r, in comparison wiv em and proof!

have a heart man!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The.Menace said:

I agree. I don't think you have to either. It's not Eminem's place, not is it your place to provide for another man's family. Look after yourself and your own first. And again I agree they are a lot more worthy causes and that Africa is 1 of the harshest places in the world, and they receive very little coverage compared to the sixe of the problems.

The.Menace said:

:thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The.Menace said:
That's not what I meant, said or live. I just feel like a rappers family doesn't need the support as much as someone else.

You look after people in Africa before your own family then?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.