D12 Clothes - Help Needed

THEV1LL4N

does any1 kno where 2 get em from den?

like that black jersey wiv the 12 on it (i fink kon artis wears it at the opening verse), and stuff, exact replica.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
When I see clothes I like that I cannot find I usually go down to a store that sells materials. I find the materila that matches and tailor myself the item. I use thread and a needle. If I need graphics I buy acrylic pens and draw them on by hand or with a stencil.

I now have some rather gnarley outfits. From Madonna's "In bed with Madonna Tour" Bustier to my Beatles Suits to my Big Bird tribute jumper. It's all good and I feel extra happy as I made them with my fair hands.

THEV1LL4N

ok, i dont know how to do all that stuff.

look dpg is all i c, im writing in full english. also ive got puncuation in my text; and this must be turning you on now.

happy??? oops, this is incorrect grammar, i put 3 question marks. this is clearly not good enough for dpg is all i c. sorry m8, shit, did it again, i meant mate.

its an abbreviation man...

not a bloody dictionary, or story book, ps. im from england, so i would kno english.

sorry man, dnt normaly take the piss that much!

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Sandeep14 said:
ok, i dont know how to do all that stuff.

look dpg is all i c, im writing in full english. also ive got puncuation in my text; and this must be turning you on now.

happy??? oops, this is incorrect grammar, i put 3 question marks. this is clearly not good enough for dpg is all i c. sorry m8, shit, did it again, i meant mate.

its an abbreviation man...

not a bloody dictionary, or story book, ps. im from england, so i would kno english.

sorry man, dnt normaly take the piss that much!
Lol...the "Fink" shit is annoying.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.