D12 - American Psycho

Which one is better?

• American Psycho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Psycho II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Part 1, the lyrics are 10x crazier, Eminems verse is sick

If both of these songs didn't have Bizarre, they would be even better.

*throws up*

Bizarre is so wack its not even funny, his verse on My Band was fitting, cuz thats the only type of song he belongs on, he needs to go back to his old style, when he rapped instead of havin a lazy flow thats sounds like he's talking

KAMIKAZI said:
*throws up*

Bizarre is so wack its not even funny, his verse on My Band was fitting, cuz thats the only type of song he belongs on, he needs to go back to his old style, when he rapped instead of havin a lazy flow thats sounds like he's talking
i agree that his hole talking flow is fucking retarded. it doesnt fit at all and does ruin songs.... but i think he has a few more good songs then just my band

It's a hard choice because I really like both of them, and all MC's do good on both tracks...my choice is part 2, simply because I like the way it flows, all MC's got good flow, and they all rip it up. B-Real comes good with his little chorus and it's impressive production from Dr. Dre.

havent heard any of them in a long time now
but i used to love both of them
id vote for the first one cause i think its original although i like the beat of part 2 more ifi remember correctly :p

I'll be driving or walking or sitting around and just start singing the hook to part 2. I like them both, I like part 2 better because of B-Real and Ems tribute to Xzibit.

I'm a little bit off the chain, call us insane, but the fact remains......

what happened to Xzibit that Em is saying 'I'd Love To Find The Person That Did That Shit To Xzibit, Fill Up A Bottle Of Piss and Shatter His Fukin Lips Wit It"

Xzibit got jumped when he was out on a date with his wife or girlfriend. I think the gang busted some bottle and tried to rip Xzibit's lips off. He was beat up really good.

That's the story I heard, I'm sure someone has more info.

JaY LoVe said:
what happened to Xzibit that Em is saying 'I'd Love To Find The Person That Did That Shit To Xzibit, Fill Up A Bottle Of Piss and Shatter His Fukin Lips Wit It"
I think sum1 beat the shit outta him, and I think it happened to be with a bottle :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.