D.J Fatal and Makaveli Branded team up on the 10th year since Tupac's passing

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Fans might remember D.J. Fatal from his work on numerous Tupac mix projects and his notable DJ Fatal presents 2pac the Lost Tapes, which garnered national attention from MTV.com to play on TNT's national TV broadcast of the NBA playoffs Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks game six. Now D.J. Fatal is planing to release a project through Makaveli Branded clothing line. Fans can read the press release below.

Now, at a Station near you! In celebration of 2Pac's Birthday, DJ Fatal (of the Cali Untouchables and Bum Squad DJz) works with The Studio Beatz for The Undeground Railroad a mixtape officially sponsored by Makaveli Branded. Coming in the Fall are Special Edition 10 Year Memory Shirts by Makaveli Branded with this Mixtape attached to them.

The Underground Railroad Project is an idea from 2Pac to help promote new artist as you will find at the end of the CD, there is a Makaveli Branded Sponsored Artist to look out for by the name of Romey. Other guest appearances include: Akon, Mouse Man, Mopreme Shakur, Spice 1, Outlawz, DJ Quik, Big Syke, Dramacydal, Lil Bit, Asoka and more.

Visit the myspace page to preview the CD at: http://www.myspace.com/theundergroundrr

And preorder here -
http://search.ebay.com/dj-fatal-2pac_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

S. Fourteen

from the MySpace page

1. "Intro"
2. "Holler If Ya Hear Me"
3. "N.I.G.G.A." feat. Akon, Mouse Man & Mopreme
4. "The Uppercut" feat. Sista Soulja & Asoka
5. "Fuck Em All" feat. Outlawz
6. "Open Fire"
7. "Thug 4 Life"
8. "Dear Mama 2" feat. Isyss
9. "Loyal To The Game" feat. Big Syke & DJ Quik
10. "Ready 4 Whatever" feat. Big Syke
11. "So Sick 2" feat. Lil Bit
12. "Thugs Get Lonely Too" feat. Rated R
13. "When We Ride On Our Enemies"
14. "Hell 4 A Hustler" feat. Outlawz
15. "Only Fear Of Death"
16. "I'm Losin It" feat. Big Syke & Spice 1
17. "Thug Nigga" feat. Asu & Marc Spitz
18. "Enemies With Me" feat. Dramacydal
19. "Black Cotton" feat. Mouse Man
20. "Outro"
21. "Spit Your Game (Freestyle)" Romey (Makaveli Branded Artist)
22. "What You Want (Freestyle)" Romey (Makaveli Branded Artist)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.