D-Block release DVD mixtape

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
D-Block Records/KOCH Records announces the release of the D-Block CD/DVD Mixtape, a new CD/DVD by the New York clique featuring Sheek Louch Styles P, Jadakiss and J. Hood.

The DVD portion of the package contains over 120 minutes of video footage, including a documentary, exclusive music videos, behind-the-scenes footage and more.

Since Styles P & Jadakiss are under Interscope umbrella fiddy won't allow them to release any new material (basically delaying it to death) this is the only way, beside mixtape scene where D-Block is always strong, to stay present, to stay alive. It's sad and frustrating but that's reality. These days on a making $ level there is no crew which can win against Gay-unit. Dipset is silly and Wu-Tang is quiet, haters say over. D-Block is blackmailed and so on... :angry:

i like gunit but they gunna fall off soon... now terror squads back on the map wit dj khaled, he got everyone thats sellin records right now on his album and dblocks gunna come out hard wit them.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ After hearing Joe's last album. The leader of terror squad a apparently their best rapper... I doubt it.

^^^ yea but hopefully his next albums better. terror squads got a good lineup right now. cool & dre producing alot of tracks lately. anyone know when this mixtapes comin out?

^ I'm feelin that new Fat Joe "Damn" song.. that beat is hot and I think done by Cool & Dre.. But yea, Joes last album was shit... Hopefully the next is better.

If I see this dvd in the store, i'll pick it up.. I always been a Lox fan.. Too bad i doubt we'll see a official Lox album anytime soon.. Or Jae Hoods album... Or Styles album... :fury: :fury:

Heard about this the other day, should be good.

Fataldawg said:
^ I'm feelin that new Fat Joe "Damn" song.. that beat is hot and I think done by Cool & Dre..
That song is hot, it's not produced by Cool & Dre though. He even says it in the first verse, "LV on this track, hell of a bass line."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.