D’angelo? Rumors

I don’t mean to put dude on blast, but I’m hearing weird things about D’Angelo. Some of his issues have played out in the media and others haven’t. But according to a recent report, his house has gone under foreclosure. Apparently, a writer named Dave McCormack from the Richmond Magazine (out of Virginia) went looking for D’Angelo and wasn’t too successful. The writer claims that he looked inside D’s house and saw nothing, but CD’s all over. Anyway, D might have relieved himself of a lot of his worldly possessions (true freedom?). One of the AHH editors told me a rumor of looming redemption for D’Angelo. I am going to hold off on that for now. Lets just say, “Its not over ‘til its over.”

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

His weight problems, his arrest (he got out of his car in the middle of the road, and attacked the woman in the car behind him, or something?), his car accident, having a sexual experience with Angie Stone, times have been rough for the guy.

Here's hoping James River comes out sometime soon, and D'Angelo gets his head together, his cameo on the "Sing a Simple Song" cover, off the Sly tribute record, was one of the few shining points of the whole record.

KanDeeMan said:
His weight problems, his arrest (he got out of his car in the middle of the road, and attacked the woman in the car behind him, or something?), his car accident, having a sexual experience with Angie Stone, times have been rough for the guy.

Here's hoping James River comes out sometime soon, and D'Angelo gets his head together, his cameo on the "Sing a Simple Song" cover, off the Sly tribute record, was one of the few shining points of the whole record.
Agreed, hope he finds some peace soon. Voodoo is one of my favourite albums of all time, he's made a few guest appearances of late. Had a tune recently called 'Bullshit' off Roy Hargroves latest which was cool. Apparently Questlove has said that he is afraid to contact him at the moment and has not spoken to him for a while

KanDeeMan said:
His weight problems, his arrest (he got out of his car in the middle of the road, and attacked the woman in the car behind him, or something?), his car accident, having a sexual experience with Angie Stone, times have been rough for the guy.Here's hoping James River comes out sometime soon, and D'Angelo gets his head together, his cameo on the "Sing a Simple Song" cover, off the Sly tribute record, was one of the few shining points of the whole record.

hahahahaha fuckin genuis....too bad you didnt take this one up a level

having a that expeirence AND having a kid out of it :) but shit that was WAY b4 all the toruble he is going through now.....he has fallen off so bad...too think that his How Does it Feel Video was one of the main reason I took up weight lifitng (so I could pull em in like he was)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.