Cypress hill

Ay-G

theyre trying really hard, youre right. Theres this girl i knew who chilled with them niggaz. Theyre really old now eh. Like what? 40? late 30s?

edit; dmx is slowly joining them

Duke

Staff member
ThaTruth said:
they were always and forever will be wack

:rolleyes:

Your type of constructive and well-thought posts is exactly what this forum needs.

*sigh*

Cypress are old school cats. They've always done their own thing and they deserve mad respect for that. Whether you feel their style or not.

On the beef: i dont think WSC killed them. Cypress hit back pretty hard with that Ice Cube Killa track. I'd say it was a draw. But it's yeeeeears ago and the beef is long since over, so not really interesting.

Duke

Staff member
Ay-G said:
^ but now theyre wac k
thats very subjective of course. i like their new shit. i thought Stoned Raiders, to name a newer album of theirs, a very dope and refreshing piece. then again, one of the reasons ive always liked them is because they weren't "afraid" to step outside the rap cubicle and experiment with rock influences.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.